Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 16 November 2014

P is for ............... at CD Sunday with Wynn

Good morning, time for another challenge over at CD Sunday this week. We are doing Wynn's choice of P is for ........ and I have chosen to use a panda. I needed a card for my OH birthday and thought this would be perfect, it's from an old cd called A Walk on the Wild Side from Cupcake Crafting so I don't think it will still be available as that company doesn't exist any more. It's a shame as the art work is stunning and perfect for the men in our lives.
I have used one of the older edge dies from Spellbinders with it's matching corner, the sentiment is from one of the Work and Play cd's from the fabulous Polkadoodles, check out the cd's and downloads so useable.

I am entering this into the following challenges;

1. A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes
2. Craft for the Craic - Birthday
3. Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday goes

10 comments:

  1. oh love this thank you for joining us at A Crafty Mess Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny , great use of the backing paper and layout and lovely dies too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jenny and I am sure David will too. Your image, backing paper and dies make for a super design.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, I love that cute panda! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet panda image and paper. I love that Spellbinders die too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, A lovely project, A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Jenny such a sweet image. The dies you have used look great. You have reminded me that I really must revisit some of my older CDs and other craft stash instead of keep piling more new stuff on the top of the pile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is adorable. I love the lace border die too. P is for Panda....another great P. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Panda - he looks so cuddly. Not sure that he would be but he looks it on paper. I have a few Cupcake CD's but not sure that I have that one.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Panda, he looks very cute! Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic for Novembers challenge. Nollaig Shona Duit (Happy Christmas) :)
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive