Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 19 October 2014

Tatty Twinkle fast asleep

I've got quite a few birthday cards to do for the next couple of months so have used another of the Tatty Twinkle stamps I purchased recently. For this card I used a paper printed from the My Craft Studio Tatty Twinkle cd, and several die cuts, these were all cut in white and coloured with a Copic pen, even the ribbon which was white to start with was coloured with the same colour pen.
This is a 7.25 inch easel card and the image is coloured with a mixture of Copic and Graph'it pens, I stamped the image with a Memento ink in Espresso Truffle as I thought the black may be a bit harsh for such a sweet image.

I'm entering this into the following challenges;
Sister Act - anything goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything goes with pink
Kit and Clowder - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jenny, love the image and your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive