Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 31 May 2014

Sunkissed Fleur plaque

I've had this wooden plaque for ages and had only got as far as painting it green so today I decided to do something with it. I used the Sun Kissed Fleur background stamp which I stamped in Perfect Medium then embossed with sparkling snow WOW embossing powder, I then used the corner sun kissed stamp which I stamped onto a single layer of tissue then added it to background using Slap it On from Indigoblu, the colouring is done with Spectrum Noir pencils which worked well because it was onto tissue and not onto the painted area, I stamped extra onto card, cut it out and layered up the main flowers.

The centre is stamped and embossed with gold, coloured with Dried Marigold Distress ink andcut out with a spell binders die (labels 25).  The quote is from a Crafty Individuals stamp set which fits in quite nicely.

See you tomorrow with another project for CD Sunday. x

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous creation Jenny, everything about it shouts 'Classy'.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive