Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 25 May 2014

More stamping

I treated myself to this stamp recently and thought I'd give it an outing before it goes in the draw for an age before I remember about it again.  I stamped it in Versafine and coloured the flowers with Spectrum Noir pencils, I decided that I would use a die and once it was cut out it seemed the thing to do to use the background die to cut another piece to frame it. I used a piece of My Mind's Eye backing paper which I also used to cut the flower and the leaves but I sponged a little Stormy Sky distress ink on them.

I'm entering this into a couple of challenges,
Sweet Stamps - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Brown Sugar - Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. The image is wonderful- love it cut out in the die, and the flower you added- is so pretty- love the Stormy Sky you sponged onto it. Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive