Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 25 May 2014

Florals at Pan Pastel

Over at the Pan Pastel challenge blog this fortnight it's florals, so I thought I'd join in with something a little different. I saw a post on the Heartfelt Creations gallery showing a pretty bookmark so thought I'd give it a go and this is what I came up with.

It's so easy to do but pretty effective as I hate seeing corners folded over on a book, this is made from a four inch square of craft card. I used a die to cut the edge and stamped and embossed the flower and leaves, the flower is Sunkissed Fleur and I have had it quite a while but not used it to it's full potential so I'm now on a mission to get using this stuff I keep buying. If you like the flowers then you can get the stamps over at Craft Clearance at a bargain price so go and have a look. I would put a link on but the page is a bit temperamental and sometimes won't load and today is one of those days.  I'm quite pleased with this and think it would make a lovely extra gift for a book reader.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, wow what a lovely bookmark, I love the flower, it looks stunning. hope you're having a good weekend and thanks so much for joining our Florals challenge at PanPastel UK this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful bookmark Jenny. Your flowers are stunning and like you I am on mission to start stamping again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jenny, and looks so easy to do, like you i tried to access the site today but had no joy.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project and it fits perfectly with our "Florals" theme over at Pan Pastel Challenges. Many thanks for playing along with us, Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive