Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 9 November 2013

A little fairy

Well I'm sitting in my craft room and the task for today is make some Christmas cards, I do this every year and end up driving myself daft in December because I don't have enough. So how many have I done you may ask and the answer is a great whole one! I had to tidy my desk and of course found a few things that had been pushed to one side to carry on with something else and I also found a brand new die that didn't get put away when it came, so I just had to use it.
This is a 6x6 card and the embossing is done with another new buy the Cascading Hearts embossing folder by Sue Wilson, I think this is lush and will get lots of use. At the same time I bought the folder I bought the die which I think looks a little like a fern, it's quite delicate and again will get lots of use.

I'm afraid I did cheat with the image as it isn't stamped but a preprinted one, this is cut out with a Spellbinders gold die as is the mat. I have added glitter to the fairy wings, bouquet and tiara but not sure it shows in the picture. The whole thing is finished off with a white bow and some gems.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Use Glitter
Jo's Scrap Shack- Things with Wings
Cas-ual Fridays - Embossing
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

See you tomorrow! x

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image, and perfect for the Things with Wings over at Jo's. Love all the S/B dies (I have difficulty with these gold dies...they never cut well for me!). Yours was great, and I'm loving this wonderful EF, will have to check on that one. Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack Friday Fun Day, and just joined as a new follower. Invite you to visit me when/if you have time. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, great embossing, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant pretty card with gorgeous embossing! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card...the soft subtle colours are stunning. I do so love the embossing and that fern diecut is certainly a keeper. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    Lynn, DT BSCB
    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive