Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 1 September 2013

A New Home Card

I made a new home card and when my friend saw it she wanted me to do one for her, the trouble was she didn't want the same size as I had done an 8x8 to allow the team in work to sign it. The original card had the topper and matt cut from an oval die but I couldn't get it to look right on the smaller card so went with one of my Marianne dies and an X-Cut that I've had for ages.

The image and the backing papers are from a Polkadoodle cd, A Double Sprinkle of Kraft there are some great images and backing papers on this cd and I took the image into Craft Artist and added the words. The leaves are Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies and the flower is another set of Heartfelt Creations but this time Vintage Floret which I've cut out of the backing paper, I bought these sets from Oyster Stamps and I think they are quite reasonably priced.

I hope you like it, oh and the word sold on the sign was added by me it was Now Let on the one I did for work, I love being able to add these bits and wouldn't be without Craft Artist now.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful new home card Jenny, I can see why your friend wanted one too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jenny - I'm sure it will be treasured by the new owners - the home and the card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one and your right about craft artist, i love it .
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive