Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 7 July 2013

Craft U Print Designs

I needed a new baby card so went over for a look on Crafts U Print, well I found the design I wanted but a few others also fell into the basket, you know the way that happens.

I printed some off yesterday and had a little play while I was sitting soaking up the sun in the garden, I had seen some of the fifties style ladies on a forum so bought a few of those and here they are, they are printed onto matte photo paper and they look like real fabric. I'm quite pleased as I kow where these will be going very soon.


The baby cards are so easy to make up and I think they are quite pretty.

I'll be back tomorrow with another couple I'm in the process of making.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jenny, I love them all and look forward to seeing more.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous cards Jenny. I especially love the one with the girl and the pink Cadillac. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jenny. I haven't visited that sight yet - now I want to - but do I dare too?
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive