Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Magazine Freebie


Hello all. I've been neglecting my blog again but yesterday the postman called with a magazine I've just subscribed to for a bit of a change and look what came with it, a taster kit from Hunkydory.

As it was David's turn to make the dinner I sat down and made a couple of cards while I waited.  I have found people like the cards made from these kits and as I needed to take a card in to work with me today timing was perfect.

Thew top card is just an A4 folded to make it into an 8 inch square and all I used was a topper which came with the die cut decoupage and one sheet of backing paper, the pearl dragonfly I bought at the weekend from Port Sunlight, they are from Chloe's Crafts and £2 per pack.

The second card is just a topper from a sheet that had four toppers on and the pink strip is just a piece I cut from the left over bit, the pearl butterfly is from the same pack as the dragonfly but coloured with flex markers.  The card is from a multi pack bought from Create and Craft, pretty cards which take about 5 mins to make.

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely Jenny. Lovely colours and images. I'm sure they fly when you get them to work.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jenny. Love the colours and images. Am I missing out on a new magazine? The dragonflies are gorgeous, well done on getting these at Port Sunlight.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jenny, hunkydory is always very popular, I'm sorry i didn't go to port sunlight this time but i would have spent my holiday fund had i gone.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive