Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 19 May 2013

CD Sunday - Go Green

Well good morning all, I have been taking a bit of time to myself so have not been joining in with CD Sunday for a while, as the team choose the theme's quite a way in advance it seems that I am involved this week as I chose the theme of Go Green.  To be honest I had almost forgotten but decided to use one of the cds I bought for the grand price of ---wait for it .99p.  These cd's are not normally my kind of thing but for that kind of price who could resist.
The cd I have used is Tizzy Tumbles Pastimes, as usual you can use any cd you fancy and you can interpret the theme in any way you choose. I have used the colour but you could use a recycle theme.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with and being involved again with the team, I'll be coming to see you all throughout the week.


5 comments:

  1. Bargain CD Jenny - maybe not your usual sort of style but still a great card. Good to see you posting this morning.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a bargain with this CD Jenny, it is a beautiful card. Good to have you back with us this week.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Jenny, i got this bargain too, good to see you back with us .
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jenny, I've got this CD as well, and paid a lot more that 99p for it too. May be not your normal type of card/CD, but sometimes we need one like these images for the younger generation we have to make cards for.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny. Lovely to see a Cd Sunday post from you. I hope your rest is doing you the world of good.
    Carol xx
    Cd Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive