Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 27 April 2013

Jolly Happy day

Hello everyone and a happy Saturday to you, I've been having a bit of a play with one of my latest cd's - Shabby Chic Songbird which has been designed by Leonie from Create and Craft fame in conjunction with Debbi Moore.

I really love the sketchyness of the designs on this cd and thought these trees were so pretty, I've printed them onto 160gsm smooth paper and haveused frayed burlap distress ink around the edges, a really easy card to do but I'm quite pleased with it and no die cuts in sight!
Jenny x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, beautiful card with those pretty spring colours. I've never seen that cd before but if that image is anything to go by I'll have to check it out
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super main image Jenny. I haven't heard of this cd either. Lovely colours on the card and fab design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jenny and i do like that sentiment, hope the leg is getting better. xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive