Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 16 December 2012

CD Sunday - Teddy Bears

Hello all, it's another Sunday and we have a new challene over on CD Sunday.  This week Wendy has chosen Teddy Bears and the team have made a good variety of cards so I hope you can come over and join us, I have decided to make a Christmas card as I have a few things still to do and as I could fit the challnge around a very special card for my friends 1st grand daughter.

I have used the Do Crafts digital designer and Tatty Teddy Christmas cd for this card, I printed the backing and the bauble straight onto the card then printed the topper which I have cut out with a spellbinder die.  I sprayed the finished card with spray and sparkle iridescent and added a couple of die cut corners.

Please come over and join in with us if you can, the team love to meet you all.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely crad Jenny, I do like Tatty Teddy and just right for a 1st Christmas, hope you are feeling a little better, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is going to love this Jenny, i know i do, beautiful Card, love the spray and sparkle a lovely finishing touch.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny, I like Tatty Teddy too and your friend will love this. Super spray and sparkle too.
    Hope you are beginning to feel a little better.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Jenny and a super Tatty Teddy. I'd have been lost without this CD and a few others this Christmas. Don't where my time is going at the moment.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see a personalised card - one of the joys of card-making is that we can tailor the card to the recipient. I love Tatty Teddy and I love your sparkly card.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Jenny, I love your cute image and pretty pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive