Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 18 November 2012

CD Sunday - Layer it up

The challenge this week over at CD Sunday is 'Layer It Up' now this has quite a wide scope but I chose to use decoupage rather than lots of mats and layers.
This card is made from the Joanna Sheen cd and project book, haven't bought the second one but they are lovely books and I do like to just sit and look at them when I need a bit of a push.
We still have a lovely guest and the teams cards are lovely this week so I do hope you can come over and join us.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, your card this week has lots lots of my favorite things, house mouse, the beautiful poppy and decoupage, really lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image Jenny, I love mice and poppies too. Doesn't he/she look comfy.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, a stunning card with one of my favourite images. Beautiful layout and I love your bow.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely House Mouse image Jenny and a lovely card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny. Love the House Mouse image. I wish we had the time to laze like that. Too busy making cards.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image but have not got round to using it yet. Beautiful decoupaged card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive