Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 21 October 2012

24 Peaks Challenge

Earlier in the year the company I work for entered two teams into the Coins Foundation 24 Peaks Challenge.
I went along as part of the support team which included ferrying the teams around and moving the luggage into the rooms so that they didn't have to do anything, after all climbing the 24 peaks in 24 hours is a tough enough challenge so we did all we could to make their lives a bit easier.

The weather was foul with very high winds and driving rain, in fact at one stage it was so bad that it was touch and go if the whole thing was going to be cancelled. I think they did an amazing job and am so glad I was just there as a driver!

I am entering this into the Digitally Sweet challenge which this week is a sketch.

4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic page I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you telling us about this challenge. What a fab page and a great keepsake to remember the day.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, even though the weather was not cooperating, you still got some good photos and you showcased the event. Thanks for sharing it at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Jenny and something well worth remembering.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive