Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 9 September 2012

CD Sunday - Need for Speed

Good morning all, it's time for another challenge over on CD Sunday, this week it's Need for Speed.
I have got a couple of cards to show you this week, the first one just made me smile when I saw the image so had to make a card with it and the second one I decided not to put on the challenge blog as one of our other team memebrs used the same image so I decided just to show you here.

We had a great turnout last week and as it is still the summer holiday season we were really pleased with the numbers.

I hope you can all join in again and we'll be over to see what you've been up to, almost for got to say the first card is from The Big One and the second card is from Debbi Moore Vintage Travel.


3 comments:

  1. To great image Jenny - I love the top one and the
    'flag squares' edging.
    Think you blog looks fab too. Loving the new background.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new blog look! Fabulous card Jenny, I love those whacky wheels, always make me smile. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted both your cards Jenny as the are great. Your first card made me smile too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive