Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 15 July 2012

Ready Teddy Go - Up Up and Away

Over at Ready-Teddy-Go the challenge this week is Up Up and Away, the main image on the card must have a teddy on it and something that flies or floats up. I have chosen to use my Me to You cd and have added two teddies.

I have used a pale pink card to layer onto but it looks a little bright in this picture, I haven't used this cd much so need to get to know the way the programme works but it's a useful tool.

3 comments:

  1. oh Hun love these images,and the layout and colours are just gorgeous and love the wee one in the corner,so cute hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love these little bears, the pink looks fine to me.
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny. It's a handy cd to have - doesn't do as much as some but easy to use - so that's a bonus - and some great teddies too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive