Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 15 April 2012

CD Sunday - Ring a Roses

Good morning all, this week on CD Sunday the theme is Ring a Roses. Well with a topic like this I was spoilt for choice but as I have recently purchased the Shoes in bloom cd from Ooh La La decided that I would use it for this weeks card. I was going through the images and spotted the backing paper and that it what decided me on this idea. I knew I had some dark red silk mirri somewhere so just had to dig it out, it is almost the same colour as the printed page turn so I think it works quite well. The bits of bling I bought from The Range and I think they may be Papermania, I stamped and embossed the sentiment and then finished it all off with a white ribbon.

I hope you can come and join us this week, we did enjoy looking at your Toybox Treasures last week.

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Jenny - love that image and the way you have used it is perfect.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jenny. Love the image and design and especially the gorgeous bp with the page turn effect.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny, am loving the colour of that paper, love the page curl effect too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jenny, I love the turning page
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely shoe Jenny, how I wish that all shoes were that pretty.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive