Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 22 March 2012

Rianbow Lady challenge - House and Home

Over on Rainbow Lady's challenge blog this week we have a lovely challenge called house and home.

For my contribution I have used one of the Polkadoodles cd's, this is designed as a shaped card but I have only used the front of the shaped bit and popped it onto a straight back leaving me room to add a sentiment. The front once printed has a tab at the side for joining the pieces together so I put this piece under the pink backing paper. The flowers, door , roof and tree are all layered to give it a bit of interest.

I hope you like it and can come over and join us, I'm sure you will come up with some wonderful ideas just like the rest of the team.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jenny. Perfect for the challenge and a great idea using just the part of the shaped card you needed.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat and sweet house, wouldn't mind living in it ;-) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, have a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive