Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 20 November 2011

CD Sunday - Trees

Over on CD Sunday this week we are using trees as our theme for the challenge, I have chosen to use a stamp set from Glenda at Chocolate Baroque for my card. I know my card is a little plain but it is for a man and when I went to get my card candy I only had brown or blue and niether of these colours looked right so I have left it as it is, just the excuse I need to go shopping. The backing paper is from the Artylicious cd Decadent Brocade, I wanted something that would look as if it fitted in with the tree, not sure if it totally works but it's not bad.  The inked background is done with Distress inks, I used Stormy Sky, Scattered Straw and Forest Moss.

I hope you can come over and join us and have a look at the rest of the teams cards, some really nice things this week.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jenny...love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Jenny
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamp and a lovely background you have created behind the tree.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card Jenny and you have used a fabulous stamp that I haven't seen before
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you have created, the card looks great. It is always the same no matter how much card candy or ribbon you have, sometimes you just don't have the right shade!

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive