Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 13 November 2011

CD Sunday - Paisley Fun

Over at CD Sunday this week the theme is paisley fun, well it may be fun for some but as it's not my favourite design type it wasn't really fun for me. I didn't have a clue what I was going to do so this card is done in a bit of a panic as I only finished it yesterday.

I found the image on the internet by googling paisley images so I don't know who did it originally but I won't try to claim it as my own. I printed the backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams and the lace is some I bought earlier in the year and have been using it sparingly, I really need to get some more.  The sentiment is Lily of the Valley and is embossed with Sparkle and Sprinkle in Blueberry.

I do hope you can come and join us and I'm sure you will have far better ideas than I have, just check out the rest of the team.

6 comments:

  1. wow Jenny to say you struggled this is really cool - love the image and colours.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look as if you have struggled Jenny, love the colours and that tree is so unusual, great job
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, that is lovely, I do like the colours and the tree is fantastic. I was going to join the CD challenge this week but I am struggling to find anything "paisley"
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had fun, Jenny even if you did'nt...great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your struggle paid off Jenny as it looks great to me. I may be wrong but it reminds me of 1960's/70's retro.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, that is a stunning card, bright and vibrant, its super duper.
    Hugs JennieJ

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive