Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 16 October 2011

CD Sunday - Around the World

Over at CD Sunday this week we are going Around the World, so I have chosen to use Egypt as my place. The images and the hieroglyphics are from Joanna Sheen's Egyptian Adventure and the frame is from a digi kit I have in Craft Artist.  I have no idea what the symbols represent but as I got them from the cd I think I am fairly safe and won't be saying anything rude.

I hope you can come over and join in with us and have a bit of fun travelling even if it is only from your chair!

3 comments:

  1. Super card Jenny, that frame is gorgeous and fits with the image so well
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jenny - the frame really sets the card off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, I agree the frame is just right to set off your picture.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive