Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 28 July 2011

Rainbow Lady's challenge- Hand Made Flowers


Sorry folks I'm a bit late posting this, had a bit of a moment this morning and ran out of time.  Over on Rainbow Lady's challenge blog this week we want you to use hand made flowers and to add a bit of interest Caroline has even added a flower template for you to use. Caroline also gave us some images to work with and mine was the orange one, I printed off several sheets and made up a couple of flowers, sprayed with the spray and sparkle and added a gem in the middle.  I cut the outer wrap on the Cricut and then used the same card to stamp the butterfly onto. I mounted this onto a creamy card which has been coloured with Distress Inks, I bought the corner punches at the QVC outlet shop and they came in a set  of four.

Do come on over and join us we love to have you play. xx

5 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! The colours are great (orange and yellow are my favourite colours!)and I like the dimension you@ve got on the flowers. Lovely x
    Trudy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Jenny, love the colours and that wallet is brilliant
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jen, bring it in to work so I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Jenny...I must try the sparkle spray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late. Great project Jenny I love the bright colours. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive