Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 21 April 2011

Sweet Treats for Easter - Rainbow Lady's challenge #149

Good morning to you all, well it's another Thursday so this means another challenge over on Rainbow Lady's blog, this week we are asking for Sweet Treats for Easter.

My card is made with some Docrafts stamps, these little bears are very popular so I thought I'd buy them even though they have limited use.  They are stamped with Versafine and coloured with Promarkers and the wall is taken from a Joanna Sheen cd but I can't remember which one, it took me a while to find it!

I do hope you can come on over this week and join us, you could be the lucky one to win £15 worth of crafty goodies from the Artistic Stamper, now that is worth having.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, wow, wow - this is quite fabulous! :)

    I adore FF bears and this is so very cute.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny bears, so cute.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive