Welcome to my blogland friends

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Bah! Humbug! - Oldie but Goldie

Over on Bah! Humbug! this week the ladies are asking for Oldies but Goldies, well unfortunately my photo didn't fit with Christmas so had to dig out an old cd, this image is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas.  I have printed the backing paper from a new disc to me Backing Papers 4 you by Tabbycat this was a prize I won over on Rainbow Lady's challenge blog. I am going to get my run of the mill cards done early and do all the bigger ones nearer to Christmas.
I have added a little gold ribbon and bow which is quite shiny but doesn't really look it in this photo.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jenny, love the image and I like the look of the papers from your latest Disc form Tabbycraft.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely background papers and I do like this Santa. Lovely card.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jenny. Love the combination of old and new and that image is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wghat a suer image. He really looks loke the original Bah Humbug! Great layout and those bp's show off the image perfectly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite image from that CD (which I sold - oh why did I do that?) - a lovely card Jenny and a as I know you've not been too good this week I think you did really well to find both time and energy to join in. I've said this so many times before but I really don't know how you do it.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive