Welcome to my blogland friends

Friday 22 October 2010

Bah! Humbug! GD Spot # 4 - Elegance


It's Friday so that means it's another week for the Bah! Humbug! challenge and my 4th week as GD, this week the theme is elegance.

For this I decided on a slim card as I feel that just by them being tall and slim we are already halfway there, the backing paper came in a pack and is by Doolicrafts. I thought the angel fitted the bill so printed her from the MCS Walk in Winter Wonderland, I have attached her to a piece of acetate to make her look like she is flying and added a simple sentiment which was stamped in Versamark and coloured with Perfect Pearls.

Quite a simple card but hopefully it fits the bill.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, this is stunning!! Love the Angel and the paper is gorgeous! love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny

    This is another stunning card, I love the gold backing paper. Your angel is gorgeous and what a fantastic idea to attach her to acetate - just perfect.


    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny you do such beautiful cards - another stunner as our guest designer at Bah! Humbug! This is just gorgeous.
    ~Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And in my best Simon Cowell voice - "That's 3 Yes's!" LOL! The snowflake paper is beautiful and the perfect compliment to your flying fairy. You have been an amazing Guest Designer for us at Bah! Humbug! and I hope you will consider putting your name forward again next year =))

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah - I was thinking of a tall DL card for elegance. Unfortunately that's as far as I've got! Your flying angel is a brilliant idea and the white/gold is just right for the theme.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive