Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 25 July 2010

CD Sunday - Meow


Hello all and as it's Sunday it means a new card and challenge from us all at
CD Sunday, this week is an easy one and we have just called it 'MEOW'.

I have used an image from Joanna Sheen's Jane Netley Mayhew Collection, I do like this cd as I can manage to find something for everyone on here, from the pretty like this image which is for a friend of mine to the big cats and other stuff you see on safari which makes great mens cards, (can you tell I'm a fan).

The image is backed matted onto a pale green card which is almost the same green as the colour in the background. Now the DP is from Basic Grey and I think it's so pretty it is part of the Euphoria collection and this one is elation. I have made a fancy band from my MS punches and the flowers were white but I coloured them with promarkers.

Hope you like my effort this week and you'll pop over to see us and join in, we love coming to your blogs and having a look what gems you produce.

5 comments:

  1. Awww what a gorgeous image. I have this cd and keep forgetting what lovely images are on it. I love the papers and lovely flowers too.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jenny, it's just so cute. Not particularly a cat person myself but this little puss just looks delightful. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny, I almost used this image myself until I saw your DT card.
    Lovely colours and fab punched border
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jenny,I love all your punch work and flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive