Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 18 April 2010

Sheena Douglass Workshop #2


This is the second card I'm showing you today from my day yesterday, this is done with cosmic shimmer paints directly onto the stamp and then once on the card misted to blur the image, the same image was then stamped onto the card and embossed and painted with the same colours. Do you see a theme with the flowers, there were other stamps available but I just loved the lupins! Sorry I can't remember which set of paints they are but are quite a prety range.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Jenny, I love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jenny.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jen sorry I missed it. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very effective Jenny - infact gorgeous.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jenny for showing us. This is lovely work. I love lupins (they grow very well in Northern Scotland and an added plus - they are poisonous to rabbits and deer) hooray!! They grow without aggravation and give immense pleasure. I presume this was done on watercolour paper?

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive