Welcome to my blogland friends

Saturday 14 November 2009

Easel Card


I feel like I've been a little more productive today and have even managed to find time to make this card which I am entering into the Basic Grey Challenge which this week is glitz and bling, hopefully this little offering will fit the bill.

I have used paper from the Two Sccops range and added some crystals, glass glitter and a couple of Flora Doodles, sorry for the poor quality of the picture but the flash has reflected and it is too dark to take it without.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Jenny, love the colours you have used, and the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny, you are forgiven for not coming to Prestatyn yesterday. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Great image and use of bling. Thanks for entering BG Challenges,

    Anthea & the BG Team

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive