Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 16 June 2009

STAMP ADDICTS RETREAT

We had the most wonderful fun last weekend at the Stamp Addicts Retreat, plenty of things to play with and things we've never seen before and therefore most definately need.

They started us off with this great canvas bag which we painted using templates and the birds and flowers were cut on the Cuttlebug and painted and stamped over.




The tag was done on glossy card using alcohol iks with a piece of acetate stamped and painted on the back with more alcohol inks and a piece of acylic on the top, the flower is grunge paper painted and stamped then glued together.

I'll be back later in the week to add a few more thing that got done, which include a shadow box, some cards and well you'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. The bag is glorious - I'd want to use it to show it off but not use it in case it got spoilt. The tag is lovely too. Look forward to seeing the next few.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like you had a productive time. Love the tag but I think my favourite has to be the bag - so unique. Was thinking of you all not far away from me at the week-end. Look forward to seeing more photos later in the week. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that looks like so much fun. I love both the bag which is very useful as well as gorgeous, and the tag, which has such wonderfully beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive