Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 20 January 2009



Right then here's my card for the 2nd challenge on the Sketch and Stash Challenge blog, I love the idea of a sketch to start your imagination working and the use of something new or unused to make a card. My something new this week is the new cd from Joanna Sheen it's called Cottage Garden and has some great things on it.

Hope you like what I have come up with, by the way they are looking for a guest designer over on their blog so go and have a look and if you fancy having a try leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love the backing paper and that image is gorgeous. I keep telling myself I don't need the CD - not sure how long that will last!!!!!! It's amazing how different challenge cards can be. Kym xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Jenny, she's adorable!
    Thanks for joining in the challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a pretty card Jenny! I do love Joanna's CDs, there's always so much of the aww factor on them isn't there!?
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image. Great challenge card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jenny, been toying with that cd myself and seeing your creation is making me want it more, but I mustn't!! keep up the good work hun Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive